Kratos’ Microwave Electronics Division is one of the largest international independent microwave solutions developers with over 30 years of proven experience in the market. Kratos products are used in a variety of demanding environments, including airborne, ground and naval systems.
A recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of high performance, state-of-the-art microwave components and subassemblies for the defense and non-defense markets, Kratos supports a wide range of requirements with catalog and custom microwave products for applications such as:
- For the Defense Market: Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems, Radars, Missiles, UAV, Smart Munition, GPS Immune, Communications, Data Links, HLS and Simulators.
- For the Commercial Market: In-Flight-Connectivity, IFF, Test Equipment, RF and Fiber Optic Communications, Industry, Research Laboratories and Medical Instruments.
Kratos’ microwave product solutions support a wide range of applications, including:
- Broadband Oscillators and Synthesizers (0.5 to 18GHz and beyond)
Fast Indirect Synthesizers with less than 1 microsecond settling time with modulation, Direct Coherent Synthesizers with 40 nanosecond settling time, Digitally Tuned Oscillator (DTOs), Phase Locked Oscillator (PLOs), and Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs).
- Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs)
Up to 1KW in X and Ku- bands for missiles, airborne radars and HLS radars; up to 1 KW in VHF for military and non-military applications; Pulse Power Amplifiers for IFF systems and Low Noise Amplifiers.
- Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMAs) and Sub-Systems, including:
- Beam Forming Modules: A versatile line of complex high-density modules utilizing surface mount technology, for phase array radars.
- Transceivers and Receivers: Superior performance and cost effectiveness in product lines that include both narrowband and broadband products, covering 0.5 – 18 GHz, for applications such as direction finder subsystems for ELINT and ESM airborne systems, data links for missiles, smart munitions, UAVs, network-centric warfare, JDAM/BDI and more.
- Custom IMAs: Integrated microwave assemblies built per specific customer requirements, such as RF front ends, frequency converters and DLVAs.
- Control Components (0.1 – 40 GHz)
Based upon PIN diode and proprietary coupler technology, this product line includes Switches (SPST up to SP26T) for low, medium and high power, Switched Filter Banks, Attenuators, Limiters, Modulators, Phase Shifters, Frequency Translators and I/Q Vector Modulators. All these products have either digital or analog control.
SO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev. C
Kratos’ General Microwave has been registered to ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev. C. applicable to the design, manufacture and sales of microwave components, super components and sub systems.
Kratos has a policy of continuous environmental improvement, and Kratos is committed to working closely with its suppliers and customers to achieve this goal.
The RoHS Directive stands for “the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.” Most components are available as RoHS compliant, meeting the requirements of the RoHS Directive when indicated. If your parts require RoHS compliance, please indicate as RoHS compliant when you place your order.